Air Fryer Cake Donuts
Brush four of the dough balls with melted butter on all surfaces and place in the basket of the air fryer.
Air fryer cake donuts. Great for weekend breakfasts or after school snacks. And because it uses far less oil, it's healthier than the deep fryer. The kids can easily help to cut out the doughnuts and decorate after they bake.
Air fryer chocolate cake donuts. Remove the donut holes from the air fryer and set aside to cool a little bit. Meanwhile, dip the fried donuts first in the butter, and then the cinnamon sugar.
This is most certainly a doughnut hack. Place back on the wire rack. Depending on the size of your air fryer, air fry in batches of 3 to 4 at a time, flipping them halfway through, 12 minutes per batch.
Separate donuts and donut holes. Transfer donuts place to the baking sheet. Freshly baked homemade donuts without the grease, fuss or muss!
Gently remove from basket, and place on a wire rack. Open the biscuits and lay them out on a cutting board. Thoroughly coat bottom of air fryer basket with cooking spray.
Preheat your air fryer to 350°f and set the timer so the fryer will stay on long enough for cooking in batches. When ready to eat, reheat the biscuits in an air fryer at 320 for 2 minutes, then baste with butter, roll in the sugar, and pipe jelly inside. If making more than you eat right away, cook the biscuits in the air fryer as stated, then store until needed.
- Air Cooled Chiller Parts
- Air Cooled Chiller Working Principle
- Air Dry Clay Sculpture Easy
- Air Cooled Vw Engines For Sale
- Air Diaphragm Pump Parts
- Air Cooled Vw Fuel Injection
- Air Duct Cleaning Equipment For Truck Mount
- Air Coupe Airplane For Sale
- Air Cooled Chiller Troubleshooting Pdf
- Air Duct Cleaning Las Vegas
- Air Conditioning Wholesalers Adelaide
- Air Doctor Filter Reviews
- Air Duct Cleaning Companies Indianapolis
- Air Conditioning Wholesalers Uk
- Air Cooled Chiller Pdf
- Air Doctor Filters Coupon Code
- Air Dry Clay Recipe With Cornstarch
- Air Conditioning Vents Perth
- Air Dry Clay Recipe Without Cornstarch
- Air Doctor Pro Reviews