Air Fryer Chicken Legs Bbq
Air fryer bbq chicken legs.
Air fryer chicken legs bbq. If you like dark chicken meat, you absolutely must try these air fryer chicken legs. I usually stock up on chicken legs or drumsticks when they are 99 cents a pound. Air frying chicken gives a very crispy texture and very nice finish.
Season with bbq rub as well as salt & pepper (to taste). Place the chicken on a plate and brush with oil. Make sure to not overcrowd the basket!
How long to cook air fryer chicken legs? Start with a preheated air fryer. For all the fried chicken lovers this air fryer bbq chicken recipe gives a healthy alternative to the oil fried chicken.
Air fried chicken is hands down the best and juiciest chicken you will ever eat. Make sure to really rub the marinade into the chicken legs before air frying. This air fryer chicken legs recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
Simply prep your legs by putting a little olive oil and seasoning on them. Chicken legs, chicken wings, steak, bacon (yes, air fryer bacon!), and so many other foods are cooked quickly, easily, and with far less oil in the air fryer. As chicken legs will vary in size and thickness, so will the cooking times.
Video making bbq chicken legs in the air fryer: For a crunchy baked chicken drumsticks recipe in an air fryer, check out my air fryer chicken drumsticks recipe. Air fry at 375′ for 10 minutes.
- Ups Air Freight Phone Number
- Urban Air Coupons July 2020
- Ups Air Freight Tracking Canada
- Urban Air Viera Waiver
- Urban Air Waiver Newnan Ga
- Us Air Conditioning New Port Richey
- Universal Air Bag Struts
- Urban Air Lincoln Ne Application
- Urban Air Coupons Willow Grove
- Ups Air Freight Jobs
- Universal Air Academy Los Angeles
- Urban Air Albuquerque Waiver
- United Cool Air Thermostat
- Universal Helper Air Bags
- Unico Air Handler Specs
- Urban Air Locations In Texas
- Universal Air Solution Series 2 Struts
- Urban Air North Fayette Facebook
- Ups Next Day Air Saturday
- Universal Air Academy Rates