Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
I use the one in the accessory kit.
Air fryer cinnamon apple chips. 4) toss apples with the cinnamon and salt mixture. Brush with the melted butter, and sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the apples. After the preheating is done, cook the apple chips at 300°f for about 20 minutes.
5) arrange a single layer of the apple wedges in the air fryer. What used to take hours in the oven or dehydrator can be done in less than 20 minutes. A low metal rack to cover the apple chips to stop them from flying around.
6) cook for 4 minutes at 390°. These easy air fryer apple chips are part of the ‘relaxed recipes’ series, where i share a delicious, bomb ass recipe, without the strict measurements or directions. You’ll be making these healthy snacks all the time!
You'll also love air fryer banana chips and air fryer french fries. Store your apple chips in an air tight container. Let me share with you my recipe.
Saved by the belly rules the mind. The air fryer can make healthy fried food with no oil or very little oil by using hot air circulation to fry the food instead. Please note i use a philips 2.75 qt viva air fryer (affiliate link!).
3) cut each apple into eighths. These are gluten free, low carb, paleo, whole 30, and vegan. Ziplock bag are also good and work especially well if you need to take chips with you for a walk or in the car.
- Carrier Air Conditioner Warranty
- Carbon Air Filter For Smoke
- Cassette Air Conditioner Daikin
- Carrier Air Conditioner Reviews 2020
- Carrier Air Filters Sizes
- Carolina Heating And Air Reviews
- Can Air Conditioning Make You Sick
- Carrier Central Air Conditioner Covers
- Carrier Air Conditioning Units For Sale
- Ceiling Air Conditioner Leaking Water
- Carrier Air Handler Manual
- Captive Air Hood Balancing
- Carolina Heating And Air Johnsonville Sc
- Carrier Air Handler Dimensions
- Central Air Compressor Cover
- Car Air Dryers Uk
- Carrier Central Air Conditioner Cost
- Car Ac Blowing Hot Air
- Ceiling Fan Direction With Air Conditioning
- Car Heater Blowing Cold Air