Air Fryer Eggplant Slices
Grease free and oil free, but just as tasty.
Air fryer eggplant slices. If you are watching your waistline and your calorie intake, these eggplant fries made in the air fryer are a great alternative. I loved using the air fryer to cook the eggplant, but my husband didn’t like all the “extra” spices. Which is what i use and will show you below.
Thanks to my air fryer, these dishes get cooked very fast and with negligible oil it is so tasty and healthy too. Remove the air fryer eggplant parmesan from the air fryer and sprinkle with fresh basil if desired. You could add a bit of grated parmesan cheese into the mix too for more of an eggplant parmesan taste ;
The similarities end right there. Air frying eggplant is easy, first you will need either a air fryer or a gotham air crisper tray. After getting crisp in the air fryer, marinara sauce & vegan mozzarella are added until warm & melty.
Cook for 5 minutes and flip to the other side. Bake until golden brown on the bottom, 10 to 15 minutes. Cook further until the cheese melts.
Place a sheet of foil in the air fryer basket with a coat of olive oil spray. Preheat air fryer to 375°. Repeat cooking steps for all eggplant slices.
Be sure it's rolled up on the side to allow the air to circulate. It’s important that you have a clear image of how this process works to create the best outcome. Start by slicing the eggplant into 1/4 inch slices on a cutting board.
- Rabbit Air Purifier Amazon
- Ram Air Suspension Problems
- Red Dot Air Conditioning Humvee
- Ram 1500 Air Suspension Lift Kit
- Propane Air Conditioner For Sale
- Reflective Lightning Air Force 1
- Recycle Air Conditioner Ottawa
- Purple Air Monitor Review
- Recommended Air Compressor For Sandblasting
- Ram 1500 Air Bag Kit
- Rabbit Air Purifier Minusa2
- Quiet Shop Air Compressors
- Rabbit Air Filter Order
- Quiet Air Compressors Australia
- Recycle Air Conditioner Bc
- Puyallup Air Quality Now
- Red Drip Air Force Ones
- Quick Connect Air Fittings Kit
- Puyallup Air Quality Report
- Ram 1500 Air Suspension Problems