Apples In Air Fryer With Ice Cream
I used a corer and melon scooper to remove the center of the apple.
Apples in air fryer with ice cream. Stuff an apple with walnuts, raisins, and spices and pop it in the air fryer for a quick, juicy dessert. Pair it with your favorite swim bottoms to complete the look. In a medium bowl place apple wedges.
1 of 1 air fryer stuffed apples. Pop them in the air fryer until they caramelize, and serve them with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Add butter to the skillet, then apples.
Spray the fryer basket with cooking spray. 5) arrange a single layer of the apple wedges in the air fryer. They can also be made in the oven if you don't have an air fryer.
Ùsing a paring knife, make two circùlar cùts in apple. Serve these dessert fries up alone or pair with caramel, fudge, or even ice cream! Then in a bowl mix up the filling, and spoon into each apple.
Pack it well into the bottom snugly. Review this recipe review this recipe add photo. 1 apples sliced 2 tbsp butter1 tbs sugar1/2 tsp cinnamonpinch of salt (optional) in a small bake ware, toss butter, cinnamon and sugar to coat the apples.
Peel, core, and cut the apples into small cubes. Drizzle with butter and toss to coat. Preheat your air fryer to 350⁰f.
- Air Force Magazine Subscription
- Air Force Name Tags
- Air Force Jrotc Ranks
- Air Force Gifts For Mom
- Air Force One Drip Design
- Air Force Nail Decals
- Air Force Marathon Shirt
- Air Force Name Tags Flight Suit
- Air Force Ocp Patches Reddit
- Air Force Dog Tag Lookup
- Air Force Officer Qualifying Test
- Air Force Dog Tag Information
- Air Force Ocp Patches For Sale
- Air Force Name Tapes For Fleece
- Air Force Housing Hawaii
- Air Force Museum Singapore
- Air Force Jodies Mama Mama
- Air Force Museum Of New Zealand
- Air Force Dripping Swoosh
- Air Force Ones Butterfly Stickers