Beechcraft King Air 200 Operating Cost
$ 765.53 other related information;
Beechcraft king air 200 operating cost. In 1974, beechcraft built the first 200 series aircraft, the king air 200. $ 13.80 total variable cost per hour: At $5.00 a gallon, that’s $610.00 per hour.
The 200 series king air’s require an engine to be operated for the air conditioner to work. The king air 200 seats up to 14 passengers plus 1 pilot. The king air 200 large turboprop is manufactured by beechcraft between 1981 and 2007.
In 1981, beechcraft built the first king air b200. View photos, ownership, registration history, and more. Cruise speed was up to 270 knots and a ferry range of 1,870 nautical miles.
In 2014, beechcraft provided the following information on the operating costs for the turboprop in a cash flow projection document. 21,900 ft performance (2002 king air b200) hourly direct operating. Also includes current king air 250.
200c has large cargo door. The cabin measures 16.7 feet long by 4.5 feet wide by 4.8 feet tall giving it a total cabin volume of 362.5 cubic feet making it comfortable for up to 6 passengers. About the king air 200.
$ 365.94 prop reserve per hour : That gives us $1,125.00 per hour in direct operating costs. Fuel cost per hour :
- Dc Air Conditioner For Van
- Custom Car Air Fresheners With My Face
- Dayton Air Force Museum Events
- Dental Air Compressor Oil
- Dehumidifier And Air Purifier For Basement
- Dewalt Air Compressor Parts D55153
- Dehydrate Apples In Air Fryer
- Dental Bel Air Md
- Devilbiss Air Compressor Parts Ebay
- Delta Air Cargo Portland Oregon
- Custom Heating And Air Church Hill Tennessee
- Custom Air Filters For Harley Davidson
- Custom Dancing Air Man
- Dayton Air Force Museum Map
- Custom Car Air Fresheners Bulk
- Dayton Air Museum Map
- Dental Air Compressor 1 Hp
- Dayton Air Force Museum Hours
- Dental Air Compressor Parts
- Custom Car Air Fresheners Canada