Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips Air Fryer
6) cook for 4 minutes at 390°.
Cinnamon sugar apple chips air fryer. I recommend continuing to cook the apples at this temperature until they no longer appear “shiny” or have any “wet” spots, at least 20 minutes but up to 30 minutes for larger apples.; In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon, sugar and salt. They’re simple to make, perfect for kids and adults, and have no added sugar.
This phase takes place at 300 degrees f. Follow the same instructions to prep the apple chips, such as thinly slicing and coating with cinnamon and either honey or sugar. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the apple slices.
3) cut each apple into eighths. Place apples in a single layer on the air fryer basket. One of the keys to these cinnamon sugar apples is to get even slices so that they will cook evenly.
In a medium bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Working in batches, place apples in a single layer in basket of air fryer (some overlap is okay). Thinking of my favorite fried dough recipe, with cinnamon and sugar.
Lay the apple slices on a baking sheet. Using a slicing mandolin is preferred. 1) preheat air fryer to 390°.
Slice apples about ⅛ inch thickness using a mandolin slicer (for best results). Today, i made air fryer cinnamon sugar tortilla chips, for a quick snack. If you are looking for the perfect healthy snack for your family, this is it.
- Hamburgers In Air Fryer Pro
- Gibson Air Conditioner Reviews
- Gucci Air Force 1 Custom
- Golf Cart Air Conditioner Portable
- Harbor Freight Air Line Dryer
- Guardian Air Conditioner Model Number Search
- Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes
- Green Air Filter For Pulsar 220
- Hansen Heating And Air Mobile Al
- Gortons Fish Sticks Air Fryer Directions
- Gt Air Bmx Bike 2020
- Golf Cart Air Conditioning
- Halo Air Purifier Covid
- Hawaiian Air Cargo Pets
- Hangouts On Air Going Away
- Google Hangouts On Air Download
- Glasfloss Air Filters Review
- Happy Plugs Air 1 Review
- Green Air Filter Cleaning Kit
- Green Air Filter Cleaner