How To Air Fry Tater Tots
Place 16 ounces of frozen tater tots into your air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches if you have a small air fryer.
How to air fry tater tots. Here’s a simple and easy guide to show you how to cook tater tots in an air fryer like a pro. Tater tots in air fryer satisfy my craving as well as using a fraction of oil. Spray tots quickly with avocado spray oil.
You can get perfectly brown, crunchy, and delicious tots in 30 minutes or less! Remove tater tots from the air fryer. Assemble ingredients and preheat air fryer to 400 f.
Air fryer tater tots are just the best, hands down! First, preheat your air fryer to 400f, or 205c. I am a tater tot fanatic and take my tots seriously.
Thank you for reading my air fryer tater tots recipe post. Once the tater tots are done remove them from the air fryer, sprinkle with a little salt and serve. Coat tater tots in a little bit of cooking spray, then season with salt.
The best part is they will never know. If a restaurant has them on the menu, i will pick them every time. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
Here’s a peek at our game board. You don’t need to add any extra oil to air fry tater tots. This makes it incredibly easy…simply refer to the back of the packet they come in.
- Air Conditioner Frozen Evaporator Coil
- Air Conditioner Financing Bad Credit
- Air Conditioner Drain Pan Leaking
- Air Conditioner In Car Not Working
- Air Conditioner Installation Contractors
- Air Conditioner Humidifier Dehumidifier
- Air Conditioner Installation Costco
- Air Conditioner Drain Line Location
- Air Conditioner Efficiency Percentage
- Air Conditioner Filter Replacement Near Me
- Air Conditioner Fan On Or Auto
- Air Conditioner Fence Menards
- Air Conditioner Drain Line Clogged
- Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil Replacement
- Air Conditioner Line Freezing Outside
- Air Conditioner Drain Pan Full
- Air Conditioner Frozen Outside
- Air Conditioner Drain Line Outside House
- Air Conditioner Freon For Car
- Air Conditioner Fence Diy