Potato Taquitos Air Fryer
Home » vegan recipes » air fryer jackfruit taquitos.
Potato taquitos air fryer. You can also lightly spray them with oil. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and cajun seasoning, if using. A healthier, but just as delicious twist on traditional taquitos, you're going to love this air fryer chicken taquitos recipe.
Repeat with the remaining potatoes. Drain the water, and add the spices. Spoon 1/4 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla.
We wanted to try our own spin on taquitos, so we came up with a way to prepare them in an air fryer. Some potato and cheese filling will fall out. Carefully wipe out the excess filling and repeat until all taquitos are made.
Place taquitos in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching, and mist with avocado oil. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cook in batches if necessary.
Cook until golden brown and crispy, 6 to 9 minutes. Set the air fryer to 390°f and cook for 7 minutes, until tortillas are crispy. Corn or flour tortillas filled with the easiest crockpot salsa chicken and air fried until golden brown and crispy.
Air fryer pork taquitos recipe. This post may contain amazon affiliate links. Oven baked and deep frying directions included!
- Hot Air Balloon Price Amazon
- Hot Air Balloon Dinner Houston
- Hot Air Balloon Rides Phoenix Az Prices
- Hot Air Balloon Nursery Wallpaper
- Hot Air Balloon Rides Chicago Area
- Hot Air Balloon Orlando Festival 2020
- Hot Air Balloon Price In Pakistan
- Hot Air Balloon Cost To Ride
- Hot Air Blower Heater
- Homemade Corn Dog Air Fryer
- Hot Air Balloon Phoenix Halloween
- Hot Air Balloon Mobile Diy
- Hot Air Balloon Cost In India
- Hot Air Balloon Napa Rescue
- Hot Air Balloon Festival Sedona
- Hot Air Balloon Bouquet
- Hometown Heating And Air Buford
- Hot Air Blower Portable
- Hot Air Balloon Cost To Own
- Hot Air Station Uk