Tater Tots In Air Fryer
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
Tater tots in air fryer. Place frozen tater tots onto foil in an even layer. Remove from basket and sprinkle with salt. Spray tots quickly with avocado spray oil.
Working in batches, place tater tots in basket of air fryer. Do not overlap them during the cooking process. They’re made with frozen tater puffs!
How to make tater tots in the air fryer. My larger air fryer (a 3.7 quart cosori unit) and the smaller one, a 1.2 qt dash personal air fryer, both were done after 25 minutes cooking time. They turn out perfectly crispy on the outside and pillowy soft on the inside.
Are air fryer tater tots weight watcher friendly? Toss once during cook time. If you use a different air fryer, be sure to consult the manual.
It doesn t get any easier than this. Form a tin foil “plate” with a slight rim around the edges. Place 16 ounces of frozen tater tots into your air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches if you have a small air fryer.
How long do you cook tater tots in air fryer. They are seriously delicious!they taste deep fried but are so much healthier! The air fryer creates a nice crispy outside that you just don’t get in the oven.
- Treefrog Air Freshener Jdm
- Turkey Hot Air Balloon Location
- Treefrog Air Freshener Website
- Trion Air Bear 20x25x5 Merv 11
- Ultimate Air Trampoline Park Maui
- Tundra Air Bags Canada
- Types Of Air Compressor Oil
- Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Lowes
- Tyson Chicken Patties Air Fryer
- Tri County Air Care
- Ultra Aire Dehumidifier Control
- Tundra Air Bags For Towing
- Turkey Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Truck Air Conditioner Repair
- Truck Mounted Air Compressor Cover
- True Blue Heating And Air
- Turbo Air Filter 4 Inch Inlet
- Truck Air Filter Box
- Truck Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
- Tundra Air Bags With Compressor